Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 8, 2019

So I was a resource for them and likely, not much more than that.

iven that criteria, I look back and even in my four marriages, I can not say I saw anything even remotely close to that…not even briefly. Sorry to say that but all were pretty obvious “give to get” relationships that had many unclear/unspoken criteria that changed over time.
I even recall testing the relationship at times by saying I was feeling down or sad and in each case, my partner told me to let them know when I felt better. That’s a pretty clear sign that I was on my own even with them being around.
There have been a few male friends who would have inquired and empathized, but none of my wives did. 
https://moteefe.com/store/worlds-best-fblerie-grandma-paws-lover 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét