Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 9, 2019

unless she decides something is a threat that I haven’t seen.

She was developing a fear of thunderstorms. She does not like thunder and lightning. A few months ago we were out driving and got caught in a severe thunderstorm. I knew that if I acted worried she’d get upset too so I kept myself calm. She’d look at me and then look outside. She kept that up for the entire storm. Pretty soon it was like: “This is no big deal!” A week later the same tornadic storm that hit Jefferson City Mo on may 22nd 2019 went a few miles south of our home. The tornado siren was set off so many times it sounded like it was going to die but I looked in on her and there she was laying on her back asleep with all four paws pointed straight up in the air.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét